Frequently Asked Questions for WatchSeries1
If you want to SUBMIT YOUR OWN LINK, visit http://telepisodes.org/. You are required to sign-up on that site to send links and be featured on this site.
Here's a quick guide on how to watch series online via the links submitted by the users.
- First, search for the TV show that you want through the search box found at the rightmost top of the sidebar (as shown below)
- Next, you will see a search result as shown below. Select a season to list episodes of the season for the series.
- Select an episode to watch from the list.
- You will see a list of user submitted links. Just select the link that it is most appropriate for you. Once you click a link, it will show an embedded video or an external link that will point you to the actual video. Just select the link that does not asks for you to pay to view and start enjoying the video.Watch This Link! button will lead you to the actual link of the video while Play this video will show you the embed version of the video link that you select which is retrieved from the said host and generated on the page.
- If you can’t still understand the steps on how to watch TV series online for free, just shoot your questions via the contact page found on the footer of the site.
- How to watch series online for free here at WatchSeries1? Watching TV series online here is easy as counting one two three :). You simply search the show/s that you want to watch, select an episode and you will find links from different video hosts online. Just choose your preferred provider and your good to go.
- Do I need to sign-up or register to watch an episode? It is not needed to sign-up or register to the site to see your favorite shows. You will only asked to register if you want to contribute to the content of the site like submitting your own video links or write a review for a specific episode, season or TV series.
- Why does the video does not work for me? Some video hosts or provider requires you to have Flash plugins enabled or installed in your browser. Used the latest version of browsers. These browsers usually support all type of videos featured in the site. If in case the video link does not work anymore, look for other links and try opening them. There's also a possibility that the video was deleted. Try using other video links instead.
- Do WatchSeries1 owns or promote the videos featured in this site? No. WatchSeries1 does not upload or host the said videos. Links featured here are submitted by registered users of the site and hosted in 3rd party sites that WatchSeries1 does not control. It is not promoted or recommended but you can try since it is shared by fans like you it usually works.
- What are the functions of the menus in the site?
The following are the function of the menus:
- Home - Return to the home page of the site.
- Genre - Allows you to see list of TV series sorted by genre.
- TV Schedule - Calendar of series to watch in a week.
- TV Shows - List of all TV shows featured in the site.
- Top Series - List of popular TV series based on the number of visits and votes.
- Updates - Latest technical, status and site updates.
- Contact - If you want to advertise or just want to send a message, use this link.
- FAQs - this page.
- Sitemap - XML file containing the sitemap of the site.
- How to track a TV series if I already watched an episode? You can use the "Mark as Watched" checkbox to mark an episode if you already watch it. This feature requires browser cookies to be enabled and only saved in your browser. If you change your browser or clear the cookies of the browser, all of your marked episode will be lost.
- How to report a link if it is not working anymore? You can leave a comment on an episode page with the link that is not working anymore. We will do our best to fix the link as soonest as we can.
- If I have more questions not answered in this FAQs, what should I do? Write your question below and we'll try to reply to it as soon as possible.